Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year Resolutions

The New Year is about new beginnings, a new chance to start over. What I love about this time of year is that everyone becomes their best self. People make goals and resolutions for self improvement and to enhance the quality of their lives. We can all feel the positive and hopeful energy buzzing through the air, and it is infectious.

The winter break has given me time to reflect on the previous year and make a new list of resolutions for this year. Granted, 2011 was an amazing year with lots of accomplishments and high moments, but if there was anything I could change, it was the amount of stress that came with it. With that being said, my resolutions for 2012 are as follows.

New Year Resolutions

1. read at least a book a month
2. learn to cook more dishes
3. stick to my low carb and low sugar diet
4. run 3 mornings a week on my treadmill for 20 minutes 
5. review and go over 150 interview coding problems
6. develop a fun software product

No comments:

Post a Comment